- Energy-efficient Peltier design
- Sub-zero plate temperatures
- Small, compact size
- Field operation using a cigarette lighter jack in any car or truck
- 12-Month Warranty
- UL, CSA and CE compliant
- Freezing 96-well assay plates
- Freezing or chilling centrifuge tubes in aluminum blocks
- Freezing samples in the field for later analysis
- Replaces ice buckets in the lab
- Freezing or chilling any small sample
The compact, completely solid-state EchoTherm™ IC10 Electronic Ice Cube is a reliable bench top or field-chilling device that is versatile and easy to use. The IC10 is Peltier-driven with no controls and, as such, will chill to its maximum capability when in use.
The chilling surface is a 2.875” (7.3 cm) x 4.375” (11.1 cm) aluminum plate that will reach temperatures below 0°C a few minutes after turn on. The temperature that is maintained is load dependent. Sub-zero temperatures can be reached on solid aluminum blocks as large as 4” (10.2 cm) x 3” (7.6 cm) x 2” (5.1 cm). Blocks 4” (10.2 cm) x 6” (15.2 cm) x 2” (5.1 cm) can be driven below 4.0°C in less than an hour. When insulated, these large blocks can be driven below 0.0°C.
The IC10 comes complete with the chilling module, 12-volt DC power supply with AC line cord, and interconnect cable for connecting the power supply to the chiller module.