The Memmert waterbath is available in six model sizes and two performance classes. In addition to the Basic class for standard temperature control tasks, the Excellent version provides precise test procedures with a maximum of safety: electronic overtemperature control and a wide range of visual and acoustic signals; for example if the filling level is too low, for overtemperature, but also for input acknowledgement or to signalise the end of the programme. In the largest model, an optional circulation pump provides an even better thermal uniformity of the water.
• Temperature range up to +95 °C (with Peltier cooling unit CDP 115 from +10 °C)
• 6 model sizes (7l to 45l)
• An extensive range of optional accessories is available: e.g. a Peltier cooling unit, flat or gable lid, shaking device, floor grid, test tube rack
• State-of-the-art control technology of the Basic and Excellent performance classes for all models
• Can be optionally equipped with water level control