The SpectroDirect is a modern single-beam spectrophotometer with an excellent price/performance ratio that is specifically designed for water testing.
The instrument is equipped with a wide range of pre-programmed methods based on the proven range of Lovibond tube tests, tablet reagents, liquid reagents and powder reagents (Vario Powder Packs).
The light source is a tungsten halogen lamp with flash function. The lamp is switched on only momentarily during of the measurement process1, so there is no need for a warm-up period. The SpectroDirect is ready to perform a self-test as soon as it is switched on.
• Wavelength range from 330 to 900 nm
• Interface RS232
• Large illuminated graphic display>
• Touch-sensitive film keypad with logical layout
• Use of round vials and rectangular cells of different sizes without adapter
• 35 user-specific methods
• Fast, easy lamp change
• Software updates via internet
• Pre-programmed Lovibond methods
• Spectral data recording
• User calibration (polynomials)
• Concentration (linear)