OnlineH2S includes a microcontroller-unit for a quantitative determination of the released H2S from the sewer with sensor technology at two or more selected measurement points. It serves as the basis for H2S-adapted regulation of chemicals for water treatment in sewage systems.
The H2S-measurement works with selective electrochemical sensors. The mobile microcontroller includes a data acquisition and data transmission tool, digital and analogue input connections for various easurands as well as digital and analogue alarm output connections (4 – 20 mA) for controlling of dosing pumps for treatment-chemicals, valves etc.
Data can be downloaded by a secured internet transfer line at any time. The control-algorithm includes an intelligent self-learning system of settings, which reacts immediately to local circumstances of the sewage-volume and H2S-carriage.
By evaluating those information, an optimal dosing-value will be determined automatically that will be used for the water treatment with chemicals in the sewage system.
- Elimination scent annoyance from communal and industrial sewage (pressure pipes, sewer tunnels, grease separator, reduction of tension shafts, pump sumps, public streets and places)
- Prevention of the bio-corrosion at wastewater-leading buildings
- Used for communal waste-water-communities, sewage plants, waste water treatment and purification plants
- Complete measurement system with data acquisition at two or more measurement-points by H2S-monitoring
- Calibration related to the concentration of sulphide in waste water
- High sensitivity (below 0.01 ppm)
- Suck of the gas sample by a transfer line (up to 50 m length and 10 m depth)
- Selective electrochemical sensors
- Low maintenance effort by automatic zero-point-compensation
- Long life-time of the sensor due to an intermittent gas path control
- Integrated rinsing steps in order to guarantee current samples for analysis
- Analogue input connections for various pumps and signals
- Potential free switching outputs (e. g. sewage pumps)
- Output signal (4-20 mA) to control dosing pumps for water-treatment-chemicals in order to send the signals to a customers’ process control system
- Direct data acquisition in the device for several months
- Data transmission via GPRS