AD130 is a heavy-duty portable pH meter designed to provide laboratory results.
Main features include:
• 7 memorized buffers for pH calibration (pH 1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01 and 12.45)
• Messages on the LCD to make the calibration easy and accurate
• pH readings with manual or automatic temperature compensation
• pH calibration using pH buffers with 0.01 resolution
• Temperature range from -20 to 120°C (-4 to 248°F) using AD7662 probe AD130 can also use ORP electrodes to measure mV, with a resolution up to 0.1 mV.
Supplied with AD1230B pH electrode with epoxy body, AD7662 stainless steel temperature probe, calibration solution in sachets (pH7 and pH4, 20 ml each), 1.5V AA alkaline battery (4 pcs), user manual.