The Sonifier® ultrasonic cell disruptors are versatile laboratory tools designed to apply high-frequency ultrasonic energy to biological and chemical processing to:
• Cell disruption • Nano particles • Chip assay • Emulsifications • Homogenization • Cell lysis • Processing DNA & proteins • Acceleration of reactions
• Leaching & extraction • Fine mixing • Degassing
• Programmable parameters include continuous or pulsed ultrasonics; time, energy, or temperature* control modes; pulse on-time/energy, off-time and total time/energy; or amplitude as a percentage.
• True temperature control manages sample temperature within user-specified limits (requires separate temperature probe).
• In-process feedback displays experiment progress together with key variables such as power level, energy usage, and elapsed time.
• Advanced energy control mode delivers precise energy input in continuous or pulse modes.
The Sonifier SFX150 delivers up to 150 watts of power at 40 kHz; processing samples from 0.2 to 150 mL.
SFX250 & SFX550
The Sonifier SFX250 delivers up to 250 watts of power; processing samples from 0.2 to 500 mL Frequency: 20 kHz. The Sonifier SFX550 delivers up to 550 watts of power; processing samples from 0.2 to 1000 mL; Frequency: 20 kHz.