Universal Laboratory Centrifuge
Designed for use in medical, industrial and scientific laboratories for separating substances with different relative densities by centrifugal force. The maximum rotational speed of 16,200 RPM gives the centrifugal force of 25,000 x g.
A wide usage of programming options and electronic operation control allow for trouble-free use. With a special drive, quiet, maintenance-free operation with no carbon dust pollution is guaranteed.
The centrifuge is equipped with user-friendly options that make operation and standard settings easier. Built-in error-detecting functions keep the user from entering incorrect values and monitor the whole operation.
The centrifuge has the possibility to save programs. In the program store you can save up to 100 different data setups. The centrifuge always keeps the last run program in its memory for an unlimited amount of time, allowing the program to be restarted at any time, even if the centrifuge was turned off during operation. All important operation parameters can be seen at a glance.
|Max. rotation speed||200 to 16.200 rpm in steps of 10 rpm|
|Max. centrifugal force||25.200 x g|
|Time||0-99 min, HOLD function|
|Acceleration & Deceleration||0-9 (10) levels|
|Noise level (at max. speed)||< 62 dB(A)|
|Fast spin with preselected speed||Yes|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||250 x 300 x 415 mm|
- USER adjustable START – STOP Features
- Robust Design, QUIET RUNNING
- Brushless Drive System, MAINTENANCE FREE
- SAFE TO USE, Speed Limitation System, Automatic Rotor Recognition System
- Microprocessor Controlled Functions Lid Locking, Cover opening, Time, and Speed
- Adjustable Acceleration and Braking System
- Up to 100 Programs
- Swing out rotor with buckets – 6 x 12 ml
- Angle rotor with AEROSOL-TIGHT lid – 24 x 1,5/2,0 ml, optional adapters for PCR tubes
- Angle rotor with AEROSOL-TIGHT lid – 16 x 5,0 ml
- Angle rotor with shields – 8 x 15 ml
- rotor with shields – 6 x 50 ml conical
- Angle rotor with lid – 24 x 1,5/2,0 ml, optional adapters for PCR tubes
- Angle rotor with lid – 30 x 1,5/2,0 ml, optional adapters for PCR tubes
- Angle rotor with shields – 12 x 12 ml, 6 x 15 ml
- Cytology rotor – 8 x Cyto funnels
- Hematocrit rotor with reading device – 24 x glass hematocrit capilares
- Angle PCR rotor – 6 x 8 PCR strip