Constant Climate Chamber
Maximum energy efficiency in continuous operation - tailor-made for stability studies according to ICH guidelines, stability tests for cosmetics and foods as well as environmental testing and material testing.
This powerful climate chamber with Advanced Peltier Technology has more than earned the ‘eco’ epithet. In continuous operation, it works around 90% more energy efficiently than compressor-cooled devices, does not require any refrigerant and is therefore nearly maintenance-free. The temperature control from +0 °C to +70 °C as well as the active humidification and dehumidification from 10% to 90% rh in the HPPeco are optimally tailored to the requirements of stability tests in pharmaceutical industry (Q1A). Due to its quiet operation the compact constant climate chamber is also suitable for breeding insects or zebra fish.
- Temperature range from +0 °C up to +70 °C
- 7 model sizes (108 to 2140 litres volume)
- 1 model variant: TwinDISPLAY
- Digitally controlled active humidification and dehumidification up to 90% rh
- double doors as standard with fully insulated stainless steel. Inside glass: prevention of contamination and drops or rises in temperature.
- An optimal view of the sensitive load through wide-area interior glass doors (size 1400/2200 stainless steel doors with glass sector; sizes 750, 1060 and 1400 two leaves, size 2200 three leaves) are possible.
- intuitive and easy-to-use operating menu
- temperature and humidity ramps programmable via AtmoCONTROL software
- almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- Peltier heating and cooling concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control
- a wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and software AtmoCONTROL