Environmental Test Chamber
The environment test duo for temperature test and climate test simulates the perfect atmosphere according to standards and reduces the time needed for certain processes through rapid temperature changes.
Rapid, precise and energy-saving temperature changes in the range from -42 ºC to +190 ºC, along with fast humidity recovery times, make the TTC temperature test chamber and the CTC climatic test chamber with humidity unit a perfect duo for controlled material testing, function tests, ageing tests or climate tests on composites, concrete, plastics or electronic components in material technology, the automotive and aerospace industries, and electronics.
- 1 model size (256 litres volume)
- state-of-the-art control technology
- electronically controlled active humidification and dehumidification from 10 % to 98 % rh
- specifically suited for tests in accordance with IEC 60068
- high-tech insulation system for permanent insulation capacity and energy efficiency
- temperature change rate in heating operation according to IEC 60068-3-5: 10 K/min (-40 °C to +180 °C; measured at an ambient temperature of 22 °C)
- temperature change rate in cooling operation according to IEC 60068-3-5: 3 K/min (from +180 °C to -40 °C; measured at an ambient temperature of 22 °C)
- refrigerant R449A
- heating concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control
- alarm functions, three-fold overtemperature protection and simultaneous display of all parameters provide safety for samples
- a wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, Celsius software, integrated log memory and chip cards (features dependent on the controller class)