Multi fluorescence and chemiluminescence imaging system
G:BOX mini is a compact, multi application imaging system for accurately imaging mini and midi fluorescence and visible gels, multiplex fluorescence westerns, stain free gels and chemiluminescent blots.
Compact fluorescent and chemi Western blot imaging system
Need to quantify multiple different fluorescent proteins on one blot and capture images of chemi blots, but your lab is limited on space? Then the G:BOX mini is just the compact imaging powerhouse you’ve been looking for. With stain free, RGB and IR excitation options for Alexa Fluor® 488, 546, 647 and IR dyes, you’re just a click away from brilliant multiplex images from one single Western.
Using the G:BOX mini you’ll also get perfectly exposed images of your chemi labelled proteins without the bother of film. Simply place your blot in the darkroom, click on GeneSys capture software and your imager will do the rest with no fuss and no messy chemicals.
G:BOX mini is a compact, multi-application imaging system combining a unique motor driven stage and cooled high resolution 6 or 9 megapixel camera enabling you to generate accurate optical images, not just digitally enhanced ones. With a G:BOX mini you’ll see separate close chemi and fluorescent bands or spots even on complex gels and know they’re really part of your data.
HI-LED lighting options cover the full spectrum of high intensity blue, green, red and infra-red resulting in faster exposure times and publication quality images.
The system is controlled by GeneSys application driven image capture software and comes complete with unlimited copies of GeneTools analysis software.
|System||G:BOX mini 6||G:BOX mini 9|
|Image resolution (megapixels)||6||9.1|
|Effective resolution (megapixels)||18||27|
|A/D||16 bit||16 bit|
|Quantum efficiency (@425nm)||73%||73%|
|Lens (motor driven)||F0.95||F0.95|
|Motor driven stage||True optical imaging||True optical imaging|
|Filter wheel (7 position motor driven)||Yes||Yes|
|Use with external PC and printer (not included)||Yes||Yes|
|Epi LED white lights||Yes||Yes|
|HI-LED (red, blue, green)||Optional||Optional|
|HI-LED (red, infrared)||Optional||Optional|
|HI-LED (red, blue, green, infrared)||Optional||Optional|
|Visible light converter||Optional||Optional|
|Blue converter screen||Optional||Optional|
|Slim slide-out UV transilluminator (20cm x 20cm)||Optional – 254, 302, 365nm wavelengths||Optional – 254, 302, 365nm wavelengths|
|UltraSlim Blue LED transilluminator
Gel size (cm)
10 x 12
|Max image area (cm)||15 x 12||15 x 12|
|Min image area (cm)||10 x 8||10 x 8|
|W x H x D (cm)||40 x 64 x 52||40 x 64 x 52|
- Small footprint- Leaves plenty of room on any lab bench
- RGB and IR HI-LED lighting options – Fast quantification of multiple fluorescent proteins without stripping and re-probing
- Stain free imaging capability – Capture images of stain free acrylamide gels and many more
- High quantum efficiency (QE) camera – Detect picogram or femtogram amounts
- Luxury lens (F/0.95 motor driven) with data feedback – Captures the highest quality images
- Automatic motor driven stage with automated focus – For real, optical images
- White, UV and blue lighting options – Image all gels and blot types on one system
- Cleverly designed screen mount option – Easily and securely attach a monitor
- GeneSys application driven image capture software – Contains extensive database of dyes and imaging protocols. All you need to know is the type of gel you’re using and GeneSys automatically selects the optimal lighting and filters to produce the perfect image
- GenesysTools analysis software (unlimited copies) – Analyse data at your own computer