GeneGnome XRQ is dedicated to chemiluminescence imaging. A simple set-up process means a single ‘click’ will automatically capture a quality image of any western blot.
You love the sensitivity that chemi brings to Western blot imaging but hate the drama of using film to get it. Utilising the GeneGnome XRQ’s optimised short ‘camera to sample’ technology, you’ll get more than double the dynamic range of film, making it easy for you to see picogram or femtogram protein levels without all the fuss.
The GeneGnomeXRQ is dedicated to chemiluminescence imaging and is built for high performance and automation, featuring a high quantum efficiency CCD camera. The compact instrument sits on any laboratory bench taking up very little space. The GeneGnome XRQ requires an external PC for use.
The system is controlled by GeneSys application driven image capture software and comes complete with unlimited copies of GeneTools analysis software.
|Image resolution (pixels m)
|Effective resolution (pixels m)
|Quantum efficiency @ 425nm
|Lens (motor driven)
|Sample size (cm)
|11 x 8
|Requires external PC
|Epi LED white lights
|W x H x D
|37.5 x 44 x 43cm
- Small footprint – More space for your research
- High quantum efficiency (QE) camera – Detects your faintest bands
- Automated chemiluminescent capture – Perfect exposure without film
- Cooled camera – No annoying background noise on your blots
- Fixed lens controlled by GeneSys software – One click and you’ll image any manufacturer’s chemi reagents
- GeneSys application driven image capture software – Contains extensive database of dyes and imaging protocols. All you need to know is the type of blot you’re using and GeneSys automatically selects the optimal lighting and filters to produce the perfect image
- GeneTools analysis software (unlimited copies) – Analyse data on your own computer
- Optimised – for imaging chemiluminescence Western blots – GeneGnome XRQ is configured for maximum sensitivity to ensure even the faintest band on a blot can be captured.