Manual gel documentation system
The economical InGenius3 gel imaging and analysis system is suitable for standard fluorescence applications. InGenius3 features a 3 million pixel camera.
Using a compact, InGenuis3 gel documentation system you’re in control. You can image your choice of dyes and stains by choosing UV, blue or white lighting options. The system’s GeneSys software selects the right lighting and filters for you, making it easy to image fluorescent ethidium bromide or SYBR® Safe DNA gels and protein gels stained with Coomassie Blue or silver.
For an economical system, the InGenius3 offers a 3m pixel camera and can produce images with 16 bit image depth. A manual zoom lens and manual filter drawer (includes a UV filter) completes the package.
The system is controlled by GeneSys application driven image capture software and comes complete with unlimited copies of GeneTools analysis software.
|Resolution||3 million pixels|
|Image depth||12/16 bit|
|Dynamic range||3.6 – 4.8|
|Lens||Manual zoom 6.5 – 39, F1.4|
|Maximum viewing area||20 x 20cm|
|Slim UV transilluminator 20 x 20cm – various single wavelengths are available||Option|
|UltraSlim-LED blue light transilluminator 10 x 12cm||Option|
|White Epi overhead||Yes|
|UV/visible light NovaGlo converter||Option|
|GeneSys image capture||Yes|
|GeneTools image analysis||Yes|
|Novaglo||UV to visible|
|Dimensions (h x d x w)||62 x 37.5 x 40 cm|
- Small footprint – Plenty of bench space for your experiments
- 3m pixel camera – Detect nanogram amounts on gels (up to 20cm x 20cm)
- Manual zoom – Puts you in control of the camera
- White, UV and blue lighting options – Flexibility to image fluorescent DNA and visibly stained protein gels
- High resolution – InGenius3 uses a high resolution 3m pixel camera with a 16 bit image output
- Manual system – Allows the user to select filters using a filter drawer, control lighting and the camera lens
- GeneSys application driven image capture software – Contains extensive database of dyes and imaging protocols. All you need to know is the type of gel you’re using and GeneSys automatically selects the optimal lighting and filters to produce the perfect image
- GeneTools analysis software (unlimited copies) – Analyse data at your own computer.