Gel imaging at a touch
NuGenius is a new generation, low cost, integrated imaging system for DNA and protein analysis and gel documentation.
NuGenius is the ultimate in compact gel documentation workstations. Using a choice of UV, blue or white lighting options you can capture and edit images of fluorescent ethidium bromide, SYBR® Safe or GelGreenTM DNA gels and protein gels stained with Coomassie Blue at the workstation. You can even capture stain free gel images using a NuGenius+ which is specially optimised for this application.
For an entry level system, the NuGenius comes with a ground breaking 5 million pixel camera giving superb pixel resolution and unrivalled sensitivity. NuGenius offers a maximum viewing area of 20 x 24cm which is very large for such a small, compact unit.
NuGenius+ has been designed for stain free applications.
|Camera||5 million pixel||5 million pixel|
|Sensor||1/2.5 inch||2/3 inch|
|Bit depth||12/16 bit||12/16 bit|
|Dynamic range||3.6/4.8 (extended)||3.6/4.8 (extended)|
|Lens||8 – 48mm f/1.2||11.5 – 69mm f/1.4|
|Viewing area||20 x 24cm||20 x 24cm|
|Slim transilluminator 20 x 24cm||Option||Option|
|Blue converter screen 21 x 26cm||Option||Option|
|Visible light converter||Option||Option|
|7 inch touch screen|
|P95DW Mitsubishi digital thermal printer||P95DW Mitsubishi digital thermal printer|
|Canon Selphy||Canon Selphy|
|Paper and ink||K65HM thermal paper, matt||K65HM thermal paper, matt|
|K91HG thermal paper. glossy||K914HG thermal paper, glossy|
|Canon KP-1081N||Canon KP-1081N|
|H x W x D cms||75 x 31 x 45||75 x 31 x 45|
- Compact workstation – Plenty of bench space for your research
- Complete with built-in processor, touch screen and NuGenius software – Easily capture and edit images on screen without a computer
- Motor driven zoom lens – Automatic set up for easy image capture
- 5m pixel camera – Resolves close bands and detects nanogram amounts
- White, UV and blue lighting options – Flexibility to image fluorescent and visibly stained gels
- Stain free imaging capability with the NuGenius+ – Capture images of stain free acrylamide gels and many more
- Optional networking capability to save images to a private network* – Easily share and store your results
- GeneTools software (unlimited copies) – Analyse date on your own computer