Sets eco standards for cultivation below room temperature: unmatched energy efficiency, best values for heat-up, cool-down and recovery times.
Powered by the sophisticated Advanced Peltier Technology from Memmert, the IPPeco is the most energy-efficient and, simultaneously, the most powerful cooled incubator of its kind. Compared to similar appliances, its heat-up, cool down and recovery times are much shorter. The Peltier-cooled incubator from Memmert saves on operating costs, ensures sample quality and makes work in a microbiological laboratory significantly more efficient. Common applications are microbiological analyses, bacterial count determination, cultivation above & below room temperature, beer stability accelerated aging test, or shelf life tests of dairy products.
- Temperature range 0°C up to +70 °C
- 9 model sizes (32 to 2140 litres volume)
- 2 model variants: SingleDISPLAY and TwinDISPLAY
- Double doors as standard with fully insulated stainless steel. Inside glass: prevention of contamination and drops or rises in temperature. Furthermore, an optimal view of the sensitive load through wide-area Interior glass doors (size 1400/2200 stainless steel doors with glass sector; sizes 750, 1060 and 1400 two leaves, size 2200 three leaves) are possible.
- Fans integrated in the Peltier elements ensure rapid energy transfer and optimum temperature distribution
The Advanced Peltier Technology of the cooled incubator IPP eco ensures an extremely sensitive temperature control with the smallest control fluctuations to guarantee unique temperature homogeneity. The interior is completely closed off from the surroundings. The advantages for you: minimum risk of the sample drying out and condensation forming during the cooling process occurs outside of the working chamber on the Peltier element. Since the cooling incubator IPPeco does not require a compressor, it saves valuable space in the laboratory and works with unmatched quiet and low vibrations.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use operating menu
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
heating concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and Software AtmoCONTROL