Instrumental endpoint detection and the option to read Salt concentration directly has made the M926 Chloride Analyser the instrument of choice for many food manufacturers and analysts worldwide.
Salt and salinity also represent serious contamination in many industrial processes. The sensitivity of the coulometric method enables ppm range measurement in boiler feed water; polymer washes; borehole slurries as well as soil salinity studies. The M926 Chloride Analyser is intended for general laboratory use and is calibrated in ppm (mg/l) Chloride. The Select Button offers the immediate conversion of Chloride content into mg% Salt (Sodium Chloride) of the original sample*.
* assumes ratio 1g of sample to 100ml diluent
- Principle coulometric method of operation is very robust, tried and tested
- Analyser is ergonomically designed, easy to use and maintain
- Sherwood Scientific Chloride Analyser Buffer enables outstanding performance for precision
- Low cost per test
- Low after test costs (reagent disposal)
|Calibrated Sample Size||500µl|
|Readout Range||0 – 999mg/l (2 – 165 mg% Salt)|
|Limit of Detection for 500µl sample||5mg/l|
|Accuracy||±3mg/l at the 200mg/l level|
|Reproducibility/Precision||CV<1% for 20 replicate samples @200mg/l
(excluding pipetting errors)
|Measurement Time||36 seconds to 100mg/l|