A powerful yet easy to use homogeniser that allows you to mix samples quickly and thoroughly. The patented pendulum mixing system provides incredible power and efficiency – a force of 28 – 70kg per paddle.
Blending can be adjusted to the sample matrix. This device has a small, compact base, taking up a minimal amount of bench space. It is also stable and vibration-free and does not create a great deal of additional noise in the laboratory.
The Mixwel is lightweight so is easy move on the bench. The paddles and doors are easy to remove to facilitate the cleaning process and , in addition, the door includes a waste tank to help catch spillages.
- Pendular blending power: Up to 70kg / paddle
- Capacity: 50ml to 400ml
- Noise level: <48 db
- Progressive blending adapted to the matrix with the Mixwel +
- Adjustable speed with the Mixwel +
- Low vibrations
- Removable door / paddles
- Stainless steel paddles
- Adjustable paddles to the matrix: 3 positions
- Waste tank integrated
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 220 x 410 x 340 mm
Why choose a Mixwel
• Handy and efficient
• Silent and vibration free
• Extreme compactness
• Pendular system
• Compact and light
• Easy to clean