The model EM120-HR Series 365 moisture analyzer meets the highest international quality standards. The EM 120-HR moisture analyzer offers fast and accurate moisture analysis with a wide range of methods. It is sophisticated and simple to operate, complying to the most stringent standards.
Moisture and water content have a defining influence on the quality and processing of materials, as well as on the price of raw materials and finished products in many industries including food, animal feeds, chemical and pharmaceutical products, construction materials etc.
The use of compact and robust precision moisture analyzers in the laboratory and in production increases efficiency and saves time and costs. Furthermore, productivity is enhanced by the fully automatic moisture analysis of samples, and the corresponding generation of measurement documentation. All models of the Series 365 EM, 330 XM and 335 XM provide fast, error-free moisture analysis, using highest degrees of measurement performance and precision. Simple to use and service-friendly to maintain, the Series 365 EM, 330 XM and 335 XM is the result of Swiss precision in engineering and production, which guarantees reliability, robustness and an extensive life of error-free operation at highest levels of precision.
- Weighing range 124 g
- Adjustable readability: 0.1 mg / 0.001 % and 1 mg / 0.01 %
- High temperature range up to 230ºC
- Automatic self calibration system (SCS)
- Bright graphic display
- Extended memory capacity, 100 methods
- Choice of heat element: halogen, infrared, infrared dark radiator
- USB and RS232 interfaces as standard
- Selectable heating modes: standard, boost, smooth
- Freely programmable display
- Compliance with GLP and GMP
- Choice of radiation heat source: halogen, infrared or dark radiator.
- A compact footprint & highly informative display and data retrieval, provides ease of use and simplicity in operation for all users of this moisture content analyzer.
- Generous memory capacity, with storage for up to 100 methods.
- Large graphical user interface with options to change display to show method parameters, results and graphical representation of moisture loss over the course of the analysis.