The Sinar BeanPro simultaneously measures the moisture content, density and temperature of a coffee sample in less than 6 seconds. It will measure whole beans or ground Coffee with the minimum of effort making it ideal for use next to a roaster to check green beans or freshly roast beans. It’s also fully portable allowing you to take it where ever you need to measure Coffee moisture.
The BeanPro uses the latest technology so you can measure your Coffee samples with the minimum of preparation. Simply fill the hopper with whole beans, choose the type of Coffee you’re measuring and the results are displayed in seconds. The BeanPro also displays the temperature and the density of the Coffee beans in g/l.
The BeanPro can store calibrations for up to 25 different Coffee types e.g. Green Whole Beans, Decaf Whole Green Beans etc. allowing it to be tailored to your exact needs. It’s easy to use backlit alphanumeric display means that switching from measuring one commodity to another is as simple as choosing from a list. You can also connect a printer (supplied separately) or link the BeanPro directly into your computer to store your results. The BeanPro will revolutionise the way you measure your Coffee’s moisture and density.
- Fast – accurate moisture results in 6 seconds
- Designed for Coffee – displays both moisture and density results
- Portable – rugged construction, light enough to carry with you. Comes in a carry case and battery powered
- Fully Automatic – no charts, scales or thermometers required
- Easy to use – Just pour in the sample press 2 buttons and the BeanPro gives you the information you need to make the right decisions
- Flexible – can measure Green Beans, Roast Beans, Parchment and even Ground Coffee
|Typically 0.3 STD for %mc and 1.0 g/l STD for density
|0.05 to 0.15 STD for %mc
|1 to 35% mc dependant on application
|0 to 55 °C
|290ml Volume, 20 – 240g