The muffle furnaces have been proven for daily laboratory use.
These models stand out for their excellent workmanship, advanced and attractive design, and high level of reliability. The muffle furnaces come equipped with either a flap door or lift door at no extra charge.
- Tmax 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- available from 3 to 40 liters
- Heating from two sides by ceramic heating plates (heating from three sides for muffle furnaces L 24/11 – LT 40/12) for an optimal temperature uniformity
- Ceramic heating plates with integral heating element which is safeguarded and easy to replace
- Optional flap door (L) which can be used as work platform or lift door (LT) with hot surface facing away from the operator
- Dual shell housing made of textured stainless steel sheets with additional fan cooling for low surface temperature
- Exclusive use of insulation materials without categorization according to EC Regulation No. 1272/2008 (CLP)
- Solid state relays provide for lownoise operation