Ashing furnace are designed especially for ashing processes to 1100 °C in the laboratory. Applications include determining loss on ignition, ashing food and plastics for subsequent substance analysis.
A special fresh-air and exhaust air system ensures that the air is replaced 6 times per minute so that there is always sufficient oxygen for the ashing process. Incoming air passes the furnace heating and is pre-heated to ensure good temperature uniformity.
- Tmax 1100 °C
- available from 3 to 15 liters
- Ceramic heating plates with integral heating element which is safeguarded, and easy to replace
- Air exchange of more than 6 times per minute
- Good temperature uniformity due to preheating of incoming air, temperature uniformity according to DIN 17052-1 to +/− 10 °C in the defined empty work area (from 550 °C)
- Dual shell housing made of textured stainless steel sheets with additional fan cooling for low surface temperature
- Exclusive use of insulation materials without categorization according to EC Regulation No. 1272/2008 (CLP)
- Suitable for many standardized ashing processes according to ISO, ASTM, EN, and DIN
- Optional flap door (LV) which can be used as work platform or lift door (LVT) with hot surface facing away from the operator
- Controller B510 (5 programs with each 4 segments)
- Solid state relays provide for lownoise operation