The rheometer with imposed shear rate, equipped with a 7‘’ touch screen to display the curves directly. And with direct report editing on a desktop printer, measuring viscosity or yield point has never been so easy!
- Direct curve on display.
- Ramp programming.
- Direct analysis with regressions.
- Direct control of temperature unit.
- Programming and recording method.
- Direct measure with time to stop.
- User and locked mode.
- Data recording and USB transfer.
- Integrated temperature probe.
- Printer connection.
- Compatible with RheoTex software.
|Type of instrument||Rotating springless rheometer with 7’’ Touch screen|
|Rotating speeds||Unlimited number of speeds between 0.3 and 1500 rpm|
|Torque range||From 0.05 to 30 mNm|
|Temperature||The DSR 500 has a PT100 sensor which indicates temperatures between -50 °C to + 300 °C|
|Accuracy||+/- 1 % of the full scale|
|Repeatability||+/- 0,2 %|
|Display||Viscosity (cP/Poises or mPa.s / Pa.s)-Speed – Shear rate – Torque – %- Shear stress – Time – Temperature|
- Stand for DSR500.
- Touch screen stylus.
- User manual.
- Calibration and checking certificate.
- Microfiber cloth.